Before I Bring You Back From The World of Overstressed, Overtired, and Overwhelmed,
Here Are 11 Things You Should Know About Me
1. My superpower is hearing what is said between the lines
Even when you don’t realize you’re telling me what I need to know, you’re telling me what I need to know
2. If you feed me bullshit, I will call you out in a way that makes you laugh
the first step is always honesty and I can help you tear through your own bs so you can really make progress
3. I believe in the artful placement of the f-bomb
sometimes, it’s the only thing left to say
4. I sob big ugly tears watching transformation shows (the new Queer Eye? DYING)
and your transformation will make me cry too. We’ll cry together, laugh together, swear together – I promise, you’ll love it
5. I read self-help books for dinner
- Yep, I’ve read that one too. Really, I’ve been at this a decade and I swallow at least 1 book a week. It’s simple math
6. I believe in small, doable steps and not total overnight transformations
ever heard of Kai Zen? It’s the small step methodology that I use in our work together
7. I am one of 19 grandchildren on my father’s side
and I’ve got another 10 cousins on my mom’s side. This might be one of the reasons I decided on not having children – there’s enough of us already, plus my husband is a sustainability expert, so there’s that
8. I am obsessed with the science of neuroplasticity
OMG, knowing how much change is possible in the brain is incredible and totally turns me on. I’m equally excited by psychoneuroimmunology – emotions, the nervous system, and immunity all in one… Jesus take the wheel!
9. I cut to the heart of the matter faster than you can blink
this is a direct quote from one of my clients and it’s one of my secret talents. You might not even know what’s behind your burnout exactly, but give me 10 minutes or so, I’ll figure it out.
10. Chinese medicine is my jam and I can read your face
My master’s degree is in Chinese Medicine and I’ve worked with 1000’s of patients over the years. Everything I learned from them, I bring to you. And, I can tell you all sorts of stuff about yourself just by looking at your face – if you like personality tests, you should be all over this
11. I love helping women get their spark back so they can give a shit about what matters again
The Dalai Lama said that western women will save the world. We can’t do that if we’re burnt out. So, this is my mission: SAVE YOU from burnout so you can make your impact on the world.
We work together so you can:
Clear the muck, reignite your spark, and like yourself again
Exorcize the alien that has taken over your body, mind, and emotions
Build a plan that keeps you charged up and ready to take over the world
Ready to feel alive again? Find Out Which Burnout Recovery Program Option Is For You By Clicking The Button Below.
A session with Caitlin is like having a cup of tea with your best friend” Annette