THE BOUNCEBACKABILITY FACTOR
END BURNOUT, GAIN RESILIENCE, AND CHANGE THE WORLD
Meet the book whose goal is to #endburnoutculture.
- What burnout really is (signs, symptoms, physiological changes)
- The TOP 7 reasons you burn out
- Why those reasons are NOT YOUR FAULT
- Exercises to help you unwind your own personal burnout culture
- What Bouncebackability is and why it even matters
- How to STOP the burnout cycle in your life and live with energy and joy
This book is a lifeline for anyone using their skills, grit and determination to make a positive difference in the world but finds themselves feeling emotionally and physically exhausted as a result and confused and cynical about where to turn for help.
Caitlin Donovan has a rare combination of abilities that make her the perfect guide out of the burnout trap and into a life of increased resilience, joy and freedom. I’m recommending this book to every patient who wants to use their gifts to change the world without breaking themselves in the process.
~ Mel Hopper Koppelman
I think Caitlin’s reiteration that burnout and breakdown are “not your fault” will turn into a much needed mantra for all! Immediately followed by, “the brain has enough plasticity to make the right changes, so no matter what you started with, acknowledge it and acknowledge your power to change it”. Light bulb! You are responsible for your mental, physical and emotional health and if you don’t like where you are then change is possible, one step at a time.
~ Rachel Lohr